Sunday, December 16, 2018

Night Vision

 
"You don't find love, it finds you.
It's got a little bit to do with Destiny,
Fate, and what's written in the stars"
(Anais Nin)
 

 
You came to me one star-kissed night
on wings of truth, dispensing light
the moon, our bridge, guiding above
for no more reason, but to love
 
purpose affirmed, my destiny
now bathes my soul with clarity
that hearts are carried by the dove
for no more reason, but to love
 
the night absorbs sincerity
the moon exhales simplicity
we meet in the pocket thereof
for no more reason, but to love
 
you came to me one star-kissed night
for no more reason, but to love.
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  December 16, 2018
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 42.11 Topic:  A Mother's Wish
(I did not write on topic)
 
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pts):  Incorporate a quote from your favorite writer
Easy(1 pt):  Use the phrase 'sugar and spice' (I did not)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Sweetly romantic, and a vision to hold to heart. Wonderful write Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I love it!! <3

    Leta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops.. I mean, I'll have a blue, blue, blue Christmas without you!!

    <3 Leta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, mommy's kissing Santa Claus for no more reason, but to love

    I did love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It came upon a midnight Clear that someone found something special. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your opening mission statement makes me want to stay for the entire story, as told by you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love. It's not the only thing...but it is the best thing. Wonderful poem! Jay Sole

    ReplyDelete