Monday, September 4, 2017

The Bucket Moon


~ The Bucket Moon ~

In indigo dreams, I carry you
a vision, transpired by moonlight
into something I can hold

there is no space between us
perchance, there never was
celestial eyes have always seen
that which we never could

in between breaths
the breeze softly sighs
rippling moonbeams
across the sky

contentment echoes through the night
as stars gather in gratitude
simpatico with the moon
and I know I have been blessed

I look into my bucket, past the moon and the stars
and the rippled moonbeams
there, in my indigo dreams,
I see you.

(c) Dahlia Ramone: September 4, 2017



This was loosely written for Blogophilia
(I say 'loosely' because I did not write on topic)

Blogophilia Week 28.10 topic: "Tell us about your summer"

Bonus prompts:
Hard (2 pts:) Writer's Choice
(incorporate words given by friends)

Easy (1 pt:) Writer's Choice
(write about the moon)

I was given sixteen words by friends.  I used the following ten:

indigo / vision / transpired / moonlight / space
perchance / moonbeams / gather / gratitude / simpatico








 
 



14 comments:

  1. Your moon-related blogos are always lovely, Dollface.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the what you did with the words - I always think those challenges extremely tough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The word challenges are my favorite :)

      Thanks, Tyler!

      Delete
  3. Your bucket list was put to good use here in this celestial session, Dahlia. We are all left smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a bad bucket list ;) Thank you, Myke. Love you madly <3

      Delete
  4. Space! 8 points Earthling!

    ReplyDelete