Friday, December 29, 2017

Mystic Love



~ Mystic Love ~
 
Smitten seas, lunar breeze
life becomes carefree
senses tease, lovers please
sail away with me
 
mystic ease, moments to seize
a wanderlust potpourri
private reprise, love's guarantees
never say never to me.
 
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  December 29, 2017
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 44.10 Topic: Never Say Never
 
Bonus Prompts:
 
Hard (2 pts):  Incorporate Bell's Brewery or one of their beers
(Smitten) (Neptune the Mystic - I only used the 'mystic' part)
 
Easy (1 pt):  Include a style of hat (private)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Great vibe to this!! I also LOVE this Van Morrison song...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine. And that's one of my all-time favorite songs :D

      Delete
  2. Great flow of words, Dollface!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the flow was that of a summers breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those summer romances. 8 points Earthling

    Martien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer romances, summer love. Now I have that Grease song in my head lol! Thanks, Martian Dude :D

      Delete
  5. Stunning, in a good way, Dahlia, and an excellent vehicle to drive us into the new year. Take me with you, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved tjis. Hugs Carol Vaskelis

    ReplyDelete