Sunday, December 31, 2017

Walk Unafraid




Walk unafraid
let go of the past
and learn to get out of your own way
(I'm working on that one)
 
vow to explore one new place a month
be it a sleepy little community
or an exciting city
or that park across town
that you've been meaning to get to
 
don't be a brat, face your insecurities
you are stronger than they are
and they are not the boss of you
 
let your mind
your heart
your dreams
wander
 
Fear nothing.
except for spiders
there's just no getting around some shit.
 
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  January 31, 2017
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 45.10 Topic:  "Walk Unafraid"
 
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pts):  Mention any nickname you have been called (Bratface)
Easy (1 pt):  Include a New Year's resolution (explore / wander)
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Haha...that last line. LOVE this, and I know you will make it happen, this is your year to shine and live outside the lines, I just know it!! Yay for 2018, go out there and kill it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - so inspirational and that last line is hysterical! I hope 2018 is an amazing year for you! I don't really make New Year resolutions, as I feel that it sets me up for disappointment lol. I do like to reflect on the past year and dream for the future. :) Happy New Year, Dollface! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your wandering, it sounds good to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed! There are some things you just can't get around! 8 points, Earthling!!

    The Marvin House :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, hope those spiders stay out of your way, Dollface.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like good resolutions!! don't like the spiders either (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do very much relate to your eloquently expressed resolutions. I'm not much a fan of spiders either.

    ReplyDelete