Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Realm of New Hope



~ The Realm of New Hope ~

I've seen a place
a green oasis of harmony
where the spirit knows freedom
and love is evergreen
 
do you believe in the power of a whisper
have you seen the wind gently brush against the fern
witness their unity
and bow to their grace?
 
find your center
and follow your true self
trust that the forest shields you
from all that doesn't matter
 
walk with me
into the realm of new hope
I've seen a place where time ceases to exist
take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow.
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  February 18, 2018
 
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia

Week 52.10 Topic:  Is Time Irrelevant?
 
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pts):  Incorporate a Maroon 5 lyric *
Easy (1 pt):  Include a town in Wisconsin **
 
* "Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow"
(from Lost Stars, technically Adam Levine and not Maroon 5)
 
** I used twelve, in the following order:
Oasis / Harmony / Spirit / Freedom / Evergreen / Fern /
Unity / Center / True / Forest / Shields / New Hope
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


22 comments:

  1. Its a lovely image and so hard to keep. But I have to say I shocked at all the Wisconsin towns. I lived in Wisconsin for a while and don't remember any of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by how many cool names there are for towns there. As you can see, I loved a lot of them lol!

      Delete
  2. Your friends in Wisconsin are going to wonder where this magical town is. The key to the roadmap is finding true center, as you clearly stated.

    I enjoyed this immensely, Dahlia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I know anyone in Wisconsin? I actually took this photo at a place in the Bay Area, here in Cali. But I do agree with you, that finding true center is the key.

      Love you madly <3

      Delete
  3. Glad to take your hand and follow. 8 points Earthling

    Martien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, we can go on lots of adventures :) Thanks, Martian Dude!

      Delete
  4. Just beautiful!!! I've been trying all day to leave a comment, hope this sticks... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why there have been issues with my blog, that's annoying :/ But happy to see you finally made it. Love you, dollface!!

      Delete
  5. You just described Memphis to a tee! You should come visit! Haha, just kidding. This was a wonderfully tranquil write. Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I do want to visit Memphis, but only to visit you, Myke and Sauls - the music would be a hard pass lolol! :D

      Delete
  6. Beautiful. Hugs Carol Vaskelis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still trying to comment here after a dozen tries....

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOSH! That's the sound of my head blowing off! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks, Matt. For your comment your persistence 😀

      Delete
  9. Makes me want to go for a walk.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I commented on this, but do not see it here....hmmm Well I loved it!! So beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete