Sunday, July 15, 2018

Dissension




~ Dissension ~
 
Hold me
walk away
fall back in
stay
 
Who am I
to kill the game?
Damaged, the moth
endures the flame
 
Hypnotist.
It ends the same
who are you?
Say your name
 
Champion
release the grey
solace unnoticed
replay.
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  July 15, 2018
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 20.11 Topic:  A Moth Drawn to the Flame
 
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pts):  Incorporate a song title from the singer Plumb *
Easy (1 pt):  Mention two things you might find at a state fair **
 
* I used the following song titles:
 
hold me / walk away / fall back in /
who am I / damaged / endure / say your name /
champion / solace / unnoticed
 
** I only used one (hypnotist)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Dollface!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has the same effect as passing one's self on a figure eight path.
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure you mentioned more than one thing at a state fair: game(s) on the midway and champions from the animal judging are there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I didn't even realize that. Thanks for keeping me in the game :D

      Delete
  4. A slow dance no wants to end. 8 points Earthling

    Martien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is a good one. Your wordsmith talents inspire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully written, dollface. Short. Sweet. To the point. Loved this. Love you!! -Leta

    ReplyDelete