Sunday, July 1, 2018

Simplistic Love

 
 


~ Give me two hours a day of activity, and I'll take the other twenty-two in dreams"
~ Salvador Dali ~

 
 
~ Simplistic Love ~

I've stopped believing in the lore
of superheroes with powers galore
they'll never make it to my shore
because it's you I adore

 
in the interest of a dream
blur the lines of reality's theme
live a future as we deem
it can be as simple as it seems
 
if you feel me to your core
then we have something to explore
I don't need a cape to soar
if you'll love me, evermore.
 
 
(c)  Dahlia Ramone:  July 1, 2018
 
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 18.11 Topic:  Superhero
 
Bonus Prompts:
 
Hard (2 pts):  Quote Salvador Dali
Easy (1 pt):  Mention a tax write-off (interest)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Love where you went with this theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, where you went with this theme. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh this is absolutely beautiful, Dollface!!! And I love your tax write-off LOL!! Brilliant, I may just have to steal that one hehe.... <3 Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect words that set one's mind dreaming. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining the guys... love where you went with this theme!!
    8 points, Earthling!!

    -M

    ReplyDelete















  6. great rhyming in this well put ode

    ReplyDelete