Sunday, August 5, 2018

LoveMoonStars


~ LoveMoonStars ~
 
Under languid stars
and a lazy moon
a hopeful breeze stirs
it whispers "soon"
 
upon moss and heather
faeries dance and spin
an enchanted place
for time to begin
 
the night echoes
down to your soul
you hear the calling
it makes you whole
 
follow a heartbeat
is it yours? is it mine?
destiny awaits
where love, moon
and stars entwine.
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  August 5, 2018
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 21.11 Topic:  "Writer's Choice"
 
Bonus Prompts: (Writer's Choice)
 
Hard (2 pts):  Incorporate faeries
Easy (1 pt):  Mention the moon and stars
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Don't know why but this had me totally envisioning Outlander and Skye and all that magical mystery of a Scottish Isle on a Summer evening. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I didn't particularly have Outlander on my mind, but my mind was definitely on Scotland. *sighs* One day, Skye....

      Delete
  2. Warm and dreamy - just makes me feel good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and hopeful write my dear! Soon is a great word! Love this and love you my soul sister. DeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great when you have a plan, and it all comes together?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so good at these, Dollface.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did not disappoint me. 8 points, Earthling!! "M"

    ReplyDelete