Sunday, March 10, 2019

Cosmic Love



~ Cosmic Love ~
 
By the sun, the moon and the stars
I will soothe, and erase your scars
I'll warm, I'll guide, steady and true
my love will always cover you
 
as time flies, and as time stands still
an eternal vow to fulfill
the cosmos knows what it must do
my love will always cover you
 
while you may never know it's me
they are in place for you to see
just look what love has brought them to
my love will always cover you
 
by the sun, the moon and the stars
my love will always cover you.
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  March 10, 2019
 
(a Kyrielle Sonnet)
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia:
 
Week 1.12 Topic:  Time Flies
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pts):  Incorporate a lyric
from the band Twelve Foot Ninja *
 
Easy (1 pt):  Incorporate a song
that has the number "12" in it **
 
* "The sun, the moon and the stars" (from Point of You)

** "Look what love has brought them to"
(from Room with No Number by Elvis Costello)
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Twice in the last few weeks, I have seen certain stars for the first time. In both instances, I was awed.
    With your poem, I am again awestruck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, Dollface!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so nicely done! You have cast a spell of words so lovely and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and Romantic. Flows like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially love how you used the prompts. 8 points Earthling

    Martien

    ReplyDelete