Sunday, October 22, 2017

Color Me / Color You



~ Color Me / Color You ~
 
Jump
then fall
color me
with the magic
of new beginnings
encompass me with blue
(a love deep as the ocean)
share with me all your shades of red
(the hues where romance and passion meet)
trust me with white, that I may cradle it
(goodness of heart, purity of the soul)
don't fear to burden me with your black
(pain and fear can be overcome)
and I will give you yellow
(days marked by happiness)
safety and wellness
(with all my greens)
jump; let me
color
you.
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  October 22, 2017
 
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 35.10 Topic:  Look at the Magical Colors
 
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pts): Use a song title or lyric from Taylor Swift *
Easy (1 pt): Mention a blue object (ocean, 7th line)
 
* jump then fall (1st and 2nd lines)
* red (8th line)
 
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Lovely double etheree, Dollface!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dollface. It's been fun writing a couple old formats again :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely piece. Needs a significant other to enjoy it with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christopher. Been so long since I had one of those, I just rely on my imagination now.

      Delete
  3. The interpretation
    of investigation,
    revealing the sum
    of color spectrum
    leads to elation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your use of color in this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just doubles my pleasure!

    8 points Earthling!

    Martien

    ReplyDelete
  6. So magical and beautiful! And great minds think alike - I did a double Etheree as well this week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete