Sunday, September 16, 2018

Indigo Wishes and Starlight Dreams

 
 
In the corner of the sky
imagine time and love
an overture of dreams
as simple as it seems
 
I hear a symphony
where there was darkness
and I am swept away
the stars have shown the way
 
surrender to the night
stop, look, listen (to your heart)
reflections of tenderness
together we are effortless
 
what a little starlight can do
 
this is the part where you...
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone:  September 16, 2018
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 29.11 Topic:  "I Wish I May, I Wish I Might..."
 
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pets):  Incorporate two Diana Ross song titles *
Easy (1 pt):  Use a first aid kit in your blog (I did not)
 
* Song titles, in order of appearance:
 
corner of the sky / imagine / time and love /
I hear a symphony / where there is darkness / swept away /
Surrender / stop look listen (to your heart) /
Reflections / tenderness / together
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Wowza!! You nailed this one, I feel all dreamy and swept away by your words and imagery!! LOVE it, especially the title!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awed - I can never fit that many titles in. Especially into that few lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Dollface!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, this... Oh, you left just enough to the imagination for us.
    Best table setting ever, Dahlia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You left us a cliffhanger. Well done

    ReplyDelete