Saturday, July 22, 2017

To Dream


 
~ To Dream ~
 
 


A face in the crowd
tethered at home
watching from afar
wherever you roam
 
unparalleled dreams
in a parallel land
what is chance
but destiny unmanned
 
hope becomes an addiction
I cannot set free
I would risk my heart
to see you, see me.
 
(c) Dahlia Ramone: July 16, 2017
 
 
 
This was written for Blogophilia
Week 21.10 Topic:  A Face in the Crowd
 
Bonus Prompts:
Hard (2 pts): Include a favorite painting *
Easy (1 pt): Include the word "addiction
 
* The accompanying photo is one of my favorites by Banksy
("Balloon Girl")
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I think is a "good" addiction as addictions go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching, waiting, anticipating. 8 points Earthling

    Martien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Dollface!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been addicted to hope myself. Loved this!! Also nice song and art piece as well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really putting it all on the line, leaving nothing on the table...
    Nothing left to chance is for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great write, love your theme for this piece as well as the painting

    ReplyDelete